Re: gnome-text-plain.png

On Feb 08 2001 18:02 Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> Buvo Pn, 2001-02-09 01:36+0000, kai Daniel Foster rašė:
> > > it wants that file because the message type it wnats to display is
> > > text/plain. But it shouldn't want an icon for it, for plain text messages
> > > there should be nothing displayed!
> >
> > An icon is needed so that in multi-part messages where there's a list of
> > the parts at the bottom of the message an icon can be displayed for the
> > text/plain part.
>
> Of course... But an error message about not finding that icon is printed
> every tme I open a plain text message, that is not a multi-part one! Balsa
> shouldn't search for any icons at all.
>
> Try removing /usr/share/pixmap/gnome-text-plain.png and see when you get
> these warnings (not errors really)

I think the problem is probably that the icon defined in the
GNOME Control Centre is "gnome-text-plain.png", which probably
does not exist on your drive.  If you look in the "Mime Types"
panel and change this to an appropriate pixmap that does exist
the errors might (should?, hopefully) go away.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                      A meeting is an event at which the
guentherm@asme.org                    minutes are kept and the hours are