Re: certain emails crash balsa for me

i'm fairly sure i needed a seperate regex installation (at least i couldn't
find
a way to make balsa happy without it).  i can't figure out what version of
libc is installed, i can find the actual library, i just don't know how to
determine
its version (neither directory you suggested i look in existed, i', afraid.
:( )

-tim