Re: certain emails crash balsa for me

wow, my first response sent via balsa. :)

uname -a yields 'SunOS sunbc558 5.6 Generic_105181-11 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-5_10'.
i believe there is a 5.7 release, but i don't control os upgrades for my
work station.

i grabbed regex-0.12 from the gnu ftp site, but it appears to be the same
as the version i had
installed.  is there, perhaps a different regex package i should be using?

thanks,
-tim