Re: certain emails crash balsa for me

On Feb 07 2001 12:18 Timothy Flechtner wrote:
> wow, my first response sent via balsa. :)
>
> uname -a yields 'SunOS sunbc558 5.6 Generic_105181-11 sun4u sparc
> SUNW,Ultra-5_10'.
> i believe there is a 5.7 release, but i don't control os upgrades for my
> work station.
>
> i grabbed regex-0.12 from the gnu ftp site, but it appears to be the same
> as the version i had
> installed.  is there, perhaps a different regex package i should be using?

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think the regex routines that you
should be worried about are the ones in libc, not the separate
regex library. I could be totally wrong though, as I'm not
terribly familiar with GNU library internals.

Do you know what version of libc your system is running? (Might
be able to find it in the README file in /usr/doc/libc or
/usr/share/doc/libc).

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                         A word to the wise is enough.
guentherm@asme.org                       		-- Miguel de Cervantes