Re: Fwd: Fw: questions [Unclejoes earthlink net]

On 2001.08.30 06:52:44 +0100 M . Thielker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2001.08.29 23:27 Pawel Salek wrote:
> > Is it a question for a future user? Any hints for this guy?
>
> Are you for real? This guy is running a _Windows_ network. He should get a
> decent OS first, right? Then get sendmail/mmdf/qmail or whatever running on
> the linux server that replaces the NT server and use Balsa, if he wants to.
> What does Balsa have to do with NT/2000/98? Or is there a Windows port I
> don't know of? Gnome for Windows? *lol*

Actually, a) balsa will prolly compile to some degree in win32 with cygnus
and b) he can use balsa with outlook servers via imap (right brian ?)
I'm totally sure a) isn't in is mind particularly cause he prolly can't
tell the diference between win32 and linux and b) is kind of borken in
the way  he'd using an outlook server.

but hey .. to each man his poison :)

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds