Fwd: Fw: questions [Unclejoes earthlink net]

Is it a question for a future user? Any hints for this guy?

/Pawel

On 2001.08.29 22:05 Joseph A. Gargano wrote:
Maybe I should have sent this email to Pawsa?
----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph A. Gargano
To: jpaint@balsa.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 4:03 PM
Subject: questions

Hello Jay, this is Cheri Carver, I am from Michaels Banquet Facility in
Buffalo NY
We are running a small server with 6 workstations based on an NT server but
2 workstations are running as 98
We are having problems with Windows Mail because of the differences between
98 and NT and are in the market for an interoffice email program like
yours.
The Balsa looks perfect for us but I cannot tell if it will work with our
set up. I am hoping you can give me some guidance. (we do not want email
access via the internet, we just want it for the network)
Thanks!
Cheri Carver
www.dineatmikes.to

--