Balsa crashes after sending message

Hi there,

I'm a new user and I'm not sure if anyone has detected this problem.
If i delete the email address under Identity window(leave the field
blank),
whenever I tried to send messages balsa will crash.
I've tried Balsa version 1.1.4 even the new version 1.2 pre2 on RH7.1,
but it
still crashes after I deleted the email address.
This is the error message before it crashes:

** CRITICAL **: file address.c: line 190 (libbalsa_address_to_gchar):
 assertion `LIBBALSA_IS_ADDRESS(address)' failed.

Can anyone tell me on how to solve this problem? Thanks very much for
your help!