Problem with pspell

Hey Everyone,

I recently moved my system from SuSE to Debian.  I compiled from source
balsa 1.2pre1 (and it is very nice!) but I cannot get spell checking to
work anymore.  I have pspell installed along with the American and British
dictionaries. However, whenever I try to spell check a message, such as
this one, a dialog pops up with the following error:

"I'm sorry I can't find and sutable [sic] word lists for the language-tag
"en"."

Does anyone know what might cause this?  Pspell seems to work with other
progams (such as "spell").

Thanks in advance for any help,

julian

--
mail : julian @ catchen.org         | ( topeka )
www  : http://catchen.org/topeka/   |  phx, az

 The DMCA says that companies can use technology to take away fair use,
 but programmers can't use technology to take fair use back. Now the
 government is spending taxpayer money putting people from other countries
 in jail to protect multinational corporate profits at the expense of
 free speech
                      --Jennifer Granick, Center for Internet and Society,
                        Stanford Law School