probably pthread mutex deadlock detected.

hi,

following issue. some people besides me, reports about issues,
when trying to recive messages with balsa and the dialog freezes.
i know this is a pthread related issue. since all my applications
usually use pthreads, i don't know why only balsa fails when
trying to recive mails and the dialog hangs. since pthreads are
used in other parts of balsa too (e.g. sending mails, accessing
a messagebox etc) and it doesnt hung there only popping. i bet
there are some DEADLOCK inside this. i cant prove it now but i
am pissed about that issue (and i am more pissed to need to use
balsa in a pthread way) so i feel myself forced to read some
ibm related documents concerning pthreads and get a look into this.

i have tons of apps using pthreads and only balsa fails. this is
curious and need a cleaner look into.

cheers.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac