identities dialog mess :)

gotcha,

do this, open setings->identities several times and you get some dialog
fun. doesn't happen with the prefs window and the toolbar editor. the
last named are normal windows where the identities is a dialog. the file
responsible for the dialog is 'libbalsa/identity.c' iv'e recommend someone
add a 'already open flag' as it is in preferences and in the toolbar editor.
some free volunteers ?

another thing that i wanted to comment. the identity dialog is quite usefull
but wouldn't it be better to have one dialog for both, changing the values
and selecting the identity ?

there's no need for a separate 'edit' and edit dialog. we could do this with
the main identity dialog, on the right were we just get the text, we could
put textfields inside, so whenever we click on a identity, it shows the
contents in the right textfields, we could change them immidialtely instead
clicking on edit.

| My-Identity      | Identity name: <here the textfield>                      |
|                  | Full name: <here the textfield>                          |

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de