Re: gpg support

	I'd started to read through the RFCs, but it is really hard, you
need to have the MIME RFC in your mind, and that's a BIG RFC also the
privacy extensions and others, so I stopped working on it for the moment,
until I have more time so I can sit down and read all the relevant RFCs in
a short time.

	Regards,

	- german

PS: I've collected all the relevant RFCs, if anybody wants I'll send him
a .tar.bz2 (110K) with all those docs.
German Gomez Garcia          | Send email with "SEND GPG KEY" as subject
<german@piraos.com>          | to receive my GnuPG public key.