gpg support

Hi,

sorry if this was discussed before, but I couldn't find anything on the web
page or in the mailing list archives.

I'm using balsa as MUA for some months now and I've grown quite fond of it.
The only feature I've been missing yet is integrated support for encryption
and signing of messages via the GNU privacy guard, also known as gpg or
gnupg. This makes the process quite cumbersome: write message to file, find
public key of the receiver, encrypt & sign on the command line to another
file, import & send it, delete files. And if I want to review the message
some other day? Tough luck, should have archived the cleartext before. You
get my drift.

Is anything planned yet? They have this stuff even in (yuck) Outlook by now,
did you know? ;-)

Greetings, Torsten <t.luettgert@pressestimmen.de>