Re: Message preview (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.2.pre1 released)

  | > I have to agree, this release feels totally slick to me.  It compiled
  | > just
  | > as easily as 1.1.7 (although I still have to do
  | > --disable-more-warnings),
  | > and it works really well.  Very good.  I still wish the message
  | > interface
  | > could look like http://qth.yi.org/~cobalt/yew.jpg though... :)  I
  | > tried to do it, but it was no good trying to rewrite balsa-message.c
  | or
  | > whatever it was...
  |
  | Well, the idea presented there is very good, IMO. Also, I think it
  | would
  | be really beneficial to design and implement a message preview widget
  | that would work not only in balsa, but also in other programs (like
  | pan). I think we can gain a lot from code reuse.

That, or

yes: why don't rewrite balsa in glade?
OK: it is much (very much...) work, but
1) ui-changes will be very easy and
2) we don't have to port it to gtk2 'cause libglade will do it for us...

I would do the beginning, but I'm just a everytime complaining 16 years old
boy who don't know much 'bout coding... *g*

c ya the MoH
 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign               the MoH               \ /
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail         c u @ www.YTC-GAT.de        X
 / \  - NO MSWord docs in e-mail   contact:masterofheap@gmx.net  / \