Message preview (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.2.pre1 released)

On 2001-08-08 20:24 John Anderson wrote:
> I have to agree, this release feels totally slick to me.  It compiled
> just
> as easily as 1.1.7 (although I still have to do
> --disable-more-warnings),
> and it works really well.  Very good.  I still wish the message
> interface
> could look like http://qth.yi.org/~cobalt/yew.jpg though... :)  I
> tried to do it, but it was no good trying to rewrite balsa-message.c
or
> whatever it was...

Well, the idea presented there is very good, IMO. Also, I think it would
be really beneficial to design and implement a message preview widget
that would work not only in balsa, but also in other programs (like
pan). I think we can gain a lot from code reuse.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202