[ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.2.pre1 released

Hello,

I would like to announce balsa-1.2,pre1 release. This is first in the
balsa-1.2.0 prerelease series.

Visit

http://www.balsa.net/download.html (to be updated soon).
or
http://www.newton.cx/balsa/download.html (backup).
or download directly from
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.pre1-1.tar.gz
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.pre1-1.src.rpm
http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.pre1-1.i386.rpm

Thanks to all contributors.

This is a prerelease and probably much work needs to be done. I think
following items have high priority:

- bug reports in bugzilla.gnome.org reviewed, bugs fixed. If you think
some bug or enhancement have higher priority, add a comment there.

- threading issues confirmed, localized and squashed, in particular:
- unicode-safe reflow_string() function.
- keyboard shortcuts checked for consistency, new added.
- documentation UPDATED!
(I am sure I have ommited something...).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202