Re: Suggestions

On Thursday 26 April 2001 13:19, you wrote:
> now we're really getting into personal preferences. i personally
> HATE having one program do everything, because it ALWAYS ends up
> being a) bloated and b) buggy.

Yes. I agree it shouldn't become bloated and take over functions that others
programs do pretty well.

But, it does need to provide basic functions that other competing programs
already provide.

I run a large website, and receive many emails containing URLs that people
have suggested for inclusion.  I need to look at all these, and being able to
click on the URL from within Balsa is essential for efficient working.

That's why, after trying Balsa, I have had to go back to Kmail.  I'd rather
use Balsa, but it's not practical for me at the moment.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber
rkimber@ntlworld.com