Re: Suggestions

i vote for no newsgroup support. at least not until everything else is
working perfectly. i dont think newsgroup support would be trivial to
add, since it probably requires performance optimizations to support
tens of thousands of newgroup names/headers etc.

i think "multiple personality" support like in eudora is number one on
my wishlist.