Re: ldap support..

On 2001-04-26 00:30 hayward@slothmud.org wrote:
> I work for a corporation with a very large ldap server. (approx 80,000
> employees).  I get size limit exceeded whenever I try to use ldap
> support.
> Is this an issue with balsa or the underlying ldap libraries?  If it
> is related to balsa, do you expect it to be resolved?

This is what actually the ldap library returns (or perhaps it is even
generated on server, I don't know).

What we could in principle do in balsa would be to generate the LDAP
queries in a smarter way to limit the number of hits. I guess. This is
the only thing that comes to my mind.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202