procmailing the Inbox, lines

I don't want to start any flames or rtfms so if there is a faq, kindly tell
me where, but I dug through the balsa archives looking for "procmail" and
found nothing to answer my query, hence my question.

I have a .forward file setup and a .procmailrc setup to filter balsa-mail
into a Balsa file.  My goal, like that of many would be to have a folder
for various things.

Unfortunatly, this obviously won't work unless the mail is fetched and
spooled by GNU/Linux itself.  Since my balsa-list comes in through a POP3
account or an IMAP account, it simply won't work, unless I use fetchmail or
another similar mbox/maildir spooling command.  This is what I found so
far.  If it's wrong, please tell me.

Here's some things I'd like to propose:

1. To have a "post retrival procmail" option, when selected, Balsa will
procmail all messages in this folder in accordance with a specified file
(ie .procmailrc)?

2. Perhaps even a "run a command [after|before] mail is delievered"
checkbox with an edit box would be great.  This would allow flexibility.

3. Using the arrow keys to navigate within a "New message" window moves
line by line, but since each line is very long and wrapped around to
several screen lines, this behaviour may be better if arrows up/down moved
"screen line" up/down as opposed to actual line.  Instead of forcing this
option, a checkbox would be better placed in preferences for this
behaviour.

Just my thoughts,
Bojan