Re: Should ImapDirs work?

On 2000-09-27 09:14:53 Perttu Ranta-aho wrote:

> I can't get ImapDirs to work in 0.9.5 or current CVS. 0.9.5 segfaults and
> current CVS complains that the directory is not a selectable mailbox. Am
> I missing something or is ImapDir support currently broken. It worked in
> 0.9.2.

The imap code was upgraded to include decent authorization support in 0.9.3
(IIRC) and it broke ImapDirs. From the time perspective, I am not quite
happy with the way I designed them (i.e. it was probably the best thing one
could get within given framework) and this feature is disabled now until
the mailbox framework is recoded.

> One other thing or whish, would it be possible to implement some kind of
> undo to message editing.

I think it would (patches are welcome!). I think I have seen somewhere a
kind of Undo object to help handling such cases...

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202