I18n trouble

	I'm having some weird behaviour (very minor, though) with 0.9.5. I applied the patch internationalization.diff recently sent on the list (patches to balsa-message.[ch] and sendmsg-window.[ch]), and it worked globally OK (RedHat 6.2, locale fr-FR).

	But, in some cases, the names of the days appear no longer in French, but in Swedish (I think it's Swedish, at least). This occurs at least in two particular reproductible cases :
- in the message display window (in the list window, the days are in French)
- when I reply to a message, in the quotation-header line

	Also, for some mailboxes, the days are in French in the list window, and for some other maliboxes, they are in Swedish too ...

	Well, maybe I should install 0.9.5-1, do you think it would help ? In the meantime, I'll keep learning Swedish :-)
--
_Olivier Jousselin_     CTO/Directeur technique, PC Away