Alias Expansion

Hi everyone,
I've noticed a few things that don't seem to work quite right with alias
expansion and thought I'd mention it to see if anyone was working on them.

1) When entering an alias to be completed at the right extreme of the To:
field the expanded possibilities are not visible.   In a somewhat related
issue you can use the arrow keys to scroll right to view the rest of the
name, however you must scroll back to the initial cursor position before
tabbing will expand the address.
I can only speak for myself, but having the end of the expanded address
currently being viewed right justified if the to field is greater than the
window width seems natural.

2)  PageUp/PageDown both advance the curson position.   Currently a
process_keystroke_down() call exists but there is no equivilant
process_keystroke_up().   I seem to remember someone discussing this
several months ago but havent managed to find the thread.   What was the
intended use for PageUp/PageDown?  What function would it provide that
right and left don't already provide?

3)Left arrow cannot move the cursor from the currently focused list element
to the previous one.  The curson position will move left and then stop next
to the comma/separator.  This only seems to be an issue after the second
comma.

4)If End is pressed more than once multiple commas are appended to the
line.

5)Pressing Home occasionally deletes the first name/address in the list.
To see this type in a name and complete it using end.  Alternately you can
complete it with tab and end a comma manually.  At this point if you hit
home the freshly type entry will vanish leaving a line of "To: ,".

In all fairness once you know about these issues they are minor annoyances
which are easily avoided.
In the last year and some-odd months that balsa has been my primary email
client the quality has  radically improved.  I'm happy to say I can't
remember the last time it crashed on me or ate an email.   I'll be more
than willing to tackle the work I outlined above, but I likely won't have
time until around the second week in October.  (I'm getting married this
weekend so my time's a bit short.)

Thanks for all the hard work everyone :-)

Mike