IMAP and balsa mailing list problems

I use balsa primarily to read my email over IMAP. When I upgraded from
0.9.4 to 0.9.5 (both via the rpms), I had to redo my IMAP config. When I
was doing it, I mistyped my password for the INBOX. Then every time I tried
to check my inbox, balsa crashed. Re-entering my password seemed to have
fixed the problem. However, it seems that balsa crashes on any IMAP
problem.

Also, is it possible to have nested IMAP folders?

It is a very cool program though. The Mailbox/Message menu re-org sounds
good.

I've also had a couple of problems with the mailing list setup. I initially
sent a mail to the list before subscribing, and I got a bounce saying that
a moderator would check it before allowing it on the list. It never made
the list. If whoever moderates the list could change that to say that the
message has been rejected and to subscribe in order to post, it would be
less frustrating.

Also, I'm a digest subscriber, and when folks post MIME-attached messages,
I see the raw MIME. Either filter them, or create the digest with them
properly MIME attached. Could this be a balsa decoding problem?

Frank
--
Frank Murphy                                        frank@bookface.com
QA Manager                                     http://www.bookface.com