Some minor issues
- From: Enrique Blanco Sanz <blanco2k eresmas com>
- To: Balsa <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Some minor issues
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 02:54:21 +0200
I think balsa is in a state close to the next stable version and I have
- when you start balsa the mail-boxes list in the left appear but the
number of messages each one contains does not, you have to select it in
order to see it, I think it is not difficult to make balsa chek the boxes
on startup and show the values.
- How can I select different languajes for the message I am writing?
- Drag'nDrop between mailboxes woul be great.
- How about showing a contact list in a box under the mail-boxes (ala
- When you retieve mail from a POP server (I dont know if it happens with
IMAP) is there a timeout in case the server stops sending data?
] [Thread Prev