balsa-0.9.5 released

balsa-0.9.5 has been just released. Main highlights are:
- improved multi-threading.
- new warning/error reporting code.
- LDAP support.
- spell check (pspell package required tu compile and use balsa).
- gnome-config used for storing/reading configuration.
- multiple address book support. vCard- and LDAP-types implemented.
- manual updates
- gnome-print used for printing.

Download directly from seems to be updated (although I was not able to
check it myself), will be updated very soon, I guess.

(and thanks all the other authors and contributors, you know there would no
balsa without you).

Pawel Salek (
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202