- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- To: balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: balsa-0.9.5 released
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:00:44 +0200
balsa-0.9.5 has been just released. Main highlights are:
- improved multi-threading.
- new warning/error reporting code.
- LDAP support.
- spell check (pspell package required tu compile and use balsa).
- gnome-config used for storing/reading configuration.
- multiple address book support. vCard- and LDAP-types implemented.
- manual updates
- gnome-print used for printing.
Download directly from http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/
http://www.newton.cx/balsa/ seems to be updated (although I was not able to
check it myself),
http://www.balsa.net/ will be updated very soon, I guess.
(and thanks all the other authors and contributors, you know there would no
balsa without you).
Pawel Salek (firstname.lastname@example.org) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202
] [Thread Prev