Re: balsa-0.9.5 released

On 2000-09-18 15:34:13 Michael Reinsch wrote:
> I just compiled and installed this release. Looks very promising :) - I
> like balsa very much.
>
> Some thoughts:
>
> - I had some problems finding the vcard file of GnomeCard. Any novice
> will get very confused.

We can add some default locations to the history of the file field, do you
think it is sufficient?

> - File->Address Book crashes if no address book is added.

Strangely, this doesn't happen to me, can you send us please the backtrace?

> - spell always tells me, that it can't find any sutable word lists for
> language-tag "en". But ispell works ok?
>
> - spell should allow multiple languages.

I think there is no better GUI check spelling tool on the market thank
pspell but I have impression that pspell guys don't forget about these
international issues (you better ask them).

/Pawel

> Thanks!
>
> --
>   Michael Reinsch <mr@uue.org>                       http://mr.uue.org

Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202