Re: [jacky lu ite com tw: About the problem of Balsa....]

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:57:32 you wrote:
> 	LOCK_SH, LOCK_NB, LOCK_UN in mx.c. I was running gcc at Solaris
>	2.6 with Gnome Desktop 1.0.51, UltraSPARC II. Please give me a
hand
>	to install Balsa, Thanks a lot.
Search README for Solaris.

--disable-flock
        Some OSes (like Solaris) are known to be not full
BSD-compatible.  You may want in such a case to disable flock mailbox
locking and use fcntl/lockf functions instead.

--enable-fcntl
        This enables alternative fcntl file locking scheme. This
function is sometimes troublesome over NFS but is POSIX compatible.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202