Next release.

Hi folks,

I am back again. Nice to see stuff moving and improving. Is everything
ready for the fature freeze? Any pending patches?

I think we could release balsa-0.9.5 (=0.10.0-pre1, or whatever) on the
weekend and then polish small details, hunt bugs etc.

The problem I see now are:
- polish LDAP, move configuration to address book (I can do this).
- spell checking: am I dumb or it is really so difficult to make it work (I
get messages: failed to load "aspell" module).
- make sure that there is no confusion about read-only mailboxes (perhapes
a note in readme, or in help? FAQ update? all the three options?)

Other issues?

/Pawel
--
-----