Re: Next release.

> - polish LDAP, move configuration to address book (I can do this).

What do you mean here? There is already configuration for LDAP address
books (its an option when you add an address book in prefs...) Did I miss
something?

> - make sure that there is no confusion about read-only mailboxes
(perhapes
> a note in readme, or in help? FAQ update? all the three options?)

I'd really like to enable/disable the menus/toolbars based on context such
as this, whether a messgae is selected etc. possible add 'readonly' to the
window title too...

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.