Re: Threading

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Sep 2000 08:45:42 Ian Campbell wrote:
> >
> > Do you know if the mutt backend does the hard work already ? mutt does
> > threading, so presummably the code is there somewhere...
> >

> Mutt has thread.c. it reads in all messages into a tree doing the treeing
> on insertion, and then displays it.

The mutt threading implementation has some problems though, I would rather
do something in libbalsa based on jwz's algorithm:

http://www.jwz.org/doc/threading.html

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       If you're passed on the right...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                  you're in the wrong lane.