Re: Threading

Hi there,

I have tried a hack for the threading support.
Here is a patch file for balsa-0.9.4.tar.gz .
I hope this patch works correctly, but has not been debuged deeply.
So please use this patch as your own risk.
I'm happy if I get some feedbacks.

  |Matthew Guenther <guentherm@asme.org> wrote:
  |
  | On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 05:02:32PM -0300, Rodrigo Gon?alves wrote:
  | > Hi again,
  | >
  | > there are any plans of making threading on the e-mails
  | > in Balsa? Like Netscape has or even PAN( newsreader ).
  | > That would make lists' e-mails managing much easier.
  | >
  | I think it would be a good idea, it's in the TODO file, but currently I
  | don't think anyone's working on it.  I know several people personally who
  | are bugging me for this feature, so I'll probably get to it eventually.

Regards,
- --
ymnk, JCraft Inc., mailto: ymnk@jcraft.com

threading.diff