Re: Threading

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 11:16:58AM +0200, Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 05 Sep 2000 11:01 Ian Campbell wrote:
>
> > anyway, threading is something which I think should be left till the
> next
> > dev cycle - I would like to see a stable release soon, with the way
> Balsa
> > is managed it is hard to have a feature freeze or anything, but maybe
> > developers could be inspired to only commit bug fixes by looking at
> the
> > state of 0.8.x (the current stable series..)
>
> I don't see a problem. We can leave some time, say, until the end of the
> week for feature patches (if there are any pending) and then start
> hammering bugs; http://bugs.gnome.org/ is waiting for us :-). (I wish it
> was bugzilla). Any comments?

I've almost got spell checking done, I just need to get it to recognize
different character sets properly and finish some cosmetic work.  After that
I'm ready to kill bugs.

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                     After all is said and done, a hell of
 guentherm@asme.org                   a lot more is said than done.

PGP signature