Re: balsa 0.9.4?

On 02 Sep 2000 23:02 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> Any idea on why it keeps creating zombies for checking?  Is the thread
not
> getting destroyed properly or something (this seems very odd)?

The zombies appear when one runs balsa under gdb. Usually, they vanish
nicely.

> I think we should release just to get rid of that postpone bug, but
maybe
> call it 0.9.3.1 or something.

OK, although for me it doesn't matter if we call it 0.9.3.1 or 0.9.4.

/Pawel

PS. It seems that there is common agreement on the approaching feature
freeze for next stable version, doesn't it? I have been considering long
discussed merge of MailboxNode with LibbalsaMailbox (it would simplify the
IMAP folder set handling a LOT) but I wonder how one can do it properly.
LibbalsaMailbox is supposed to be abstraction for a physical mailbox and
it is not expected to contain information like expanded or style, am I
correct? One should then implement this visualisation differently, right?
BTW, have anyone ben looking at it closely?