Re: Compiling 0.9.3

	Hi all:

> Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
> "libthinice.so",
>
> ** WARNING **: Cannot find expected file "balsa/balsa_icon.png" (spliced
> with "pixmaps") with no extra prefixes
>
> GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL
>
>         It couldn't find libthinice.so, because there isn't such a library.
> Configure & make went fine, without problems.(!?!)
>
>         Where can i get the offending library?

	Guess what! The problem wasn't with libthinice.so, but with
balsa/balsa_icon.png. It seems that "make install" creates the directory
/usr/share/pixmaps/balsa, but it forgets to chmod 755 it, so when i run
balsa as a normal user, it crashes.

	Now i have another problem. The first time balsa starts, i get a druid
which let me configure .balsarc. I put there all my config info, and
when i click finish, nothing happens; no crash, no balsa:

<STDERR>
$ ~/> LANG= balsa

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libthinice.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libthinice.so",
*** Could not load config file .balsarc!

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL
</STDERR>

I have to Ctrl+C it, and restart balsa, no problem then.

	Thanks for your time!

--
   .~.
  (O O)     Pablo López Cienfuegos