balsa 0.9.4?

Hi guys,

I have just fixed postpone thread deadlock (this was obvoius), mbox
configuration update hangs (not quite sure if did it 100%) and - most important -
tested IMAP GSS and CRAM-mD5 authentication methods. They work.

Concerning the balsa crashes when kept for long time open, it is related to
closing mailboxes on time out. (one can switch off mail checking to get rid
of zombies). I would rather polish IMAP, so it would be nice if someone
else looked at this one.

The mail delete problems some people still experience are related to the
access privileges to the spool directory - my guess is that mailbox sync quits
on dotlock failure. Any suggestions how it should work? I mean in general
dotlock is an extra secuity level and in many environments it could be
skipped (but skipping it could cause problems in other environments, depending on
locking mechanism MTA uses, etc.)

Any suggestions what has to be done before 0.9.4? Other bugs to be fixed?

/Pawel

--
Pawel Salek, pawsa@theochem.kth.se