LDAP - how?

Hi,

I want to use the LDAP functionality for the companies addressbook. I
compiled balsa-pre3 with LDAP support (attention:openldap-2.0.6 doesn't
work) and I get the LDAP addressbook entry.

What is the entry 'Base Domain name'? In the server field I put the server
name as for Netscape or pine. Both do not require any further entry. In
the
'Base Domain name' I tried several poosiblilites like

/base=o=xxx, ou=yyy or
xxx or
o=xxx

where xxx is the part of a mail format.

Any ideas how to get the Base Domain name?

Thanks,
Klaus.

P.S: Thanks to all the devlopment team. I started with balsa at version
0.7.x where I had my doubts whethr is is stable enough for daily work. But
within a very short time I got a mailer basically being able of all the
necesary day-to-day tasks. Good job. By the way: is it possible to
implement something like threadning as in news groups or as mutt can do?