[ANNOUNCE: 1.0.pre4 released

Hi,

I have a pleasure to announce balsa 1.0.pre4, next (and most likely last)
in the 1.0.0 prerelease series. It is supposed to fix some bugs that
appeared in pre3 as well as some treacherous old bugs.

We approach slowly 1.0.0 release. The release date is not settled yet
(are there any issues that remain to be fixed?) but it will be most
likely some time close to the end of next week. We definetely need some
help with sorting out bug reports. It would be helpful to merge bug
reports concerning the same problem, close old 0.6.0 bugs and most 0.8.x
(if there are any), expose balsa version information and crash place in
the title (use retitle) (I experience problems connecting to
bugs.gnome.org but I hope it will be fixed soon).

I think we could have then one-two 1.0.x releases before we unfreeze the
development again (so begin polishing your patches! :-).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202