Re: addressing

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Adam Moskof wrote:

> I've set up balsa 1.0.pre3 and all is running smoothly. However, my
> addressbook isn't working at all. I set up Gnome Card to be saved as
> GnomeCard.gcrd. I can add names as cards, but if I try to right click on a
> message which somebody sent me and store it as an address I get an error
> message saying "Cannot open vCard address book GnomeCard.gcrd". And if I
> run GnomeCard manually, and I add in a name, I can save it, but it will
> not show up in the addressbook when I want to add a name. If someone could
> help me with this, I would appreciate it.

It sounds like the addressbook you created with GnomeCard is not being found
by Balsa.  Could you check and verify that the paths pointed to by Balsa and
GnomeCard are the same?

> P.S. Is there a way to set up a rule base? So I can have, for example, all
> mails form the balsa mailing list automatically get forwarded to a "balsa"
> folder?

Not at this point, no.  Use procmail for now.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                      "I came to kick ass and chew gum...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                 and I'm all out of gum"