a few questions about login and timeout regarding IMAP

Hi everybody.
I'm new to this list and to Balsa, and I hope I don't kill you by asking
questions that may allready be answered.

I use Balsa instead of Pine to get at the GUI, and so I use IMAP.

Question 1: If I misstype my password (that I do _not_ wish to store) I
simply get a "dead" message telling me so. I have not yet found a way to
enter my password again, without restarting balsa. Is there a way? Is there
supposed to be a way? If not, why?

Question 2: After leaving Balsa all by itself for a while it will tell me
it timed out. As described in question 1, I have no possibility to reenter
my password, and thus, I have to restart the application. Am I doing
something wrong, or is it supposed to work like that? Do I have some option
regarding the time before timeout? Can I disengage the timeout function
completely? I would like to have no timeout at all, if possible.

Thankyou

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "Hög standard? Va fan e hög standard?"
046-2724674      II    Peps Person