Re: Problems with HTML

Sounds to me like you are using an old version of balsa, like 0.8.x or
before, try 1.0pre2 it will display attachments in a more useful way.

However, the root of your problem seems to be that people are sending you
mail with only an text/html part. Really you should educate the people you
converse with that at the very worst if they insist on sending HTML mails
they should include a plain text version as well.

Having said that, Balsa has experimental support for GtkHTML, so it can
view HTML attachements inline.

Ian.