Re: Problems with HTML

> Sounds to me like you are using an old version of balsa, like 0.8.x or
> before, try 1.0pre2 it will display attachments in a more useful way.

Ok, I just checked the version: it is 0.6.0 !!!! Seems that it is the newest
package in my Debian. So, maybe I should install it manually...!?

> However, the root of your problem seems to be that people are sending you
> mail with only an text/html part. Really you should educate the people you
> converse with that at the very worst if they insist on sending HTML mails
> they should include a plain text version as well.

Yeah, the trouble is...: I tried to tell them, that I would like to receive
plain text messages, but they did not understand. Most of them aren't able
to configure their Outlook Express to do so. (It's a shame, I know! ;-))

Best regards,

Arvid