How to compile balsa-1.0pre2 with ldap support

Hi all,

I have problems to switch ldap-support on for balsa-1.0pre2. I downloaded
the openldap2.0.6 from freshmeat and installed the libs as mentioned. When I
run _./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-ldap_ the configure script finds
-lldap, but say that ldap_search is not included. When I remove the check from
configure.in, ldap support is switch on, but linking fails due to unmatched