Re: APOP Check Hangs

I don't have a copy of "bugbuddy".  Is a core supposed to be dumped somewhere?
Also, I'm in the process of finding the required packages for version 0.9.5
rpm.

I've located:

pspell
aspell
gnome-print

There are a few others I can't located:

libcom_err.so.3
libgssapi_krb5.so.2
libK5crypto.so.2
libkrb5.so.2
libitdl.so.0

I'd appreciate it if someone could post the locations of these packages.

Kind Regards,
Craig May

Enth Dimension
http://www.enthdimension.com.au