Balsa-1.0.pre1

When starting Balsa 1.0.pre1 after the initial configuration has
finished, I receive the following errors imediatly after the balsa
screen displays:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

Balsa promptly exits after these errors are produced.

I am running Irix 6.3 on an SGI O2 R10000.  I have multiple other Gnome
apps working including the Gnome panel.  Gimp works, so I wouldn't think
that it would be a Gdk problem unless Balsa uses some features of the
gdk that Gimp and Gnome Panel don't.

Any ideas?