To: line text box

Another minor but frustrating problem I've had with balsa is that if I want
to edit the To: or cc: lines of a message, I have to position the insertion
point at the end of the existing text, then cursor back to the point that I
want to begin editing. If I simply place the insertion point where I want
to start editing, when I type the first character, all the characters past
that point are deleted. This seems not to be the case with the Subject:
line, incidentally - might it have something to do with the fact that the
address book can insert entries into the other two lines?

As always, I'm on pre1 from RPMs.

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price