Re: header disappears when printing...

On 2000-11-20 15:21:01 +0100 Cedric De Wilde wrote:
> in an old message, you have said that you will make a preference window
> with galeon style but I don't know if it could be done for the next
> release.

Ian Campbell volunteered to take care of it but he will to be busy next
few weeks. Frankly, I would like to have also aliasing fixed for the next
release, but don't know the progress in this respect, neither...

> And I have some problems with some word with accentuation.
> All the word after any accentuation are invisible, it's just in balsa

I have an impression that it is system/font dependent: I could reproduce
it on my box at home but never in work...

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202