header disappears when printing...

Hi,

When I print a message with balsa, the preview window looks great, but the
printed job seems to be missing the first few lines.  There also seems to
be no top margin (i.e. printing starts at the very tippy top of the page).
Do I have some setting screwed up somewhere?  I'm running balsa 1.0.0
configured --enable-gtkhtml on RedHat 6.1, kernel 2.2.17, helix gnome.  I'm
printing to a remote HP LJ4050TN (w/ the JetDirect print server).  Other
things seem to print OK.  Thanks....

Bill