Re: header disappears when printing...

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:02:48 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2000-11-20 18:51:27 +0100 Bill Guelker wrote:
> > OK, that fixes it.  Cool!  Thanks alot.  Are there any plans to
> > implement filters in balsa?  I reckon I could learn to use procmail....
>
> It has been already implemented - you can try CVS code.
>
> I considered a new release, but probably we will wait until more new
> things come (opinions?)

in an old message, you have said that you will make a preference window
with galeon style but I don't know if it could be done for the next
release.

And I have some problems with some word with accentuation.
All the word after any accentuation are invisible, it's just in balsa

> /Pawel
> --
> Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
> Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202

                                    ,,,
                                   (o o)
Cedric De Wilde                                  daique@econophone.be
Uin : 59581820                    Daique                t: 083 611675
http://daique.nexen.net        .oooO  Oooo.
                                 \_)  (_/