Re: Three minor bugs.

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Jason A . Smith wrote:

> That surprises me.  I haven't used gtk+ for any GUI programming yet,
> but I have used Tk and there you can specify if a widget's selection
> should also be the X-selection by using the exportselection
> configuration option.  There isn't anything similar to this in gtk+?

Well, the GtkEntry we use is derived from GtkEditable (as are most
text-editing widgets), and although it has a gtk_editable_claim_selection
method, there is little documentation on how it actually works.  Perhaps it
can prevent the export of the selection, but I haven't had time to test
this.

The whole expand-alias section needs a serious look-see anyways, I'll just
add this to the TODO for 1.1.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                      "I came to kick ass and chew gum...
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                 and I'm all out of gum"