a small locale fix

Hello,

Here I attache a small patch, that makes the locale stuff more working. It
can cause small memory leaks, but I don't know gtk+ enough to be sure. I've
tested it for locale=pl_PL (iso-8859-2), but I hope it doesn't break others
(multibyte). I have found that in balsa, locales are applied in some
places, and in some other not. If I'll have some more free time, I will
look closer at it (may be next month).

It looks, that initialisation for styles, doesn't work well in gtk. And,
really, I don't know why applying copied style from the same widget
corrects it. It would be nice if it is merged into 1.0 ;)

To apply patch, the source should be putted in 'balsa10-pre5orig'
directory.
It is against balsa-1.0-pre5.

Best Regards

Olaf Fraczyk <olaf@cbk.poznan.pl>